Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pinterest 101

Have you heard of it?  I've been hooked for months!  Pinterest is an on-line bulletin board.  Basically, it is a site where you create categories (such as DIY, recipes, hairstyles, outfits, etc.) and then pin pictures of those things onto those categories. It's hard to explain, but not hard to do.  The only thing difficult about it is limiting your time on it!  It's kind of addicting!

Here are some pictures I have pinned to my DIY board...

Darling inspirational wall piece from aimee-weaver.blogspot.com.

Wine rack from wilsonandpugs.blogspot.com.
Pottery Barn inspired  lamp shade by theshabbychiccottage.net.

Love this wine bottle turned patio torch.

Here are some pins from my "A Girl Can Dream" board...








And a few from my Holidays board...

Pic from horchow.com

Pic from yournestdesign.blogspot.com.






And, my favorite inspiration for yummy recipes, pins from my Mealtime board...

foodandwine.com

abigmouthful.com


marthastewart.com

I'd love to see you on Pinterest!  What's really fun is following your friends and they can also follow you.  You can join me at http://pinterest.com/cheree_swem/ .  So easy and so fun!

I hope you have a fabulous week!

Hugs,

Cheree

No comments:

Post a Comment