Sunday, October 9, 2011

New Products, Hot Off The Press!

I felt like last Wednesday's post was a blur, and I had a few moments today to put together a more accurate look of what Jill and I have been doing during our 'downtime'...yeah, right!  We are turning and burning baby!  Take a look...

A gorgeous kiln-dried teak armoire before I got my hands on it.


After:  French Linen ASCP & AS Clear Wax.


Lightly distressed.


Inside. 


Before  


After:  Just a sneak peek of what Jill came up with for this one.  Stay tuned for this Wednesdays post for details!  Beautiful!



Vintage window with true vintage pictures.  We have several of these, all different styles.  They are over 80-years-old and were salvaged from a motel in Edmonds, Washington.


Upcycled barn wood organizer.  The top section is painted in chalk paint, so you can use it for recipes, schedules, paint samples for an upcoming remodel, etc.


Old mason jars used for vases.


Here's how some of the items fit into place at Faded Elegance.


Filling up slowly, but surely!


So, there you have it!  It's now Sunday and I can barely hold up my arms to type...lots of painting, sanding and waxing...but it was worth it! We love all of our products and we hope you do too!  Have a very happy week!

Hugs,

Cheree and Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment