Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wide Open Spaces!

Ok!

I can finally share some fun news...

With A Twist 

has a new space at


I spent all day Monday

and Tuesday morning

moving into an entirely new

space downstairs.

I am so excited and ready to embrace this change :)


The space is on the left if you are facing the back of the store, just

past the cash register.



Lots of rustic garden inspirations!




The space is very large, large enough to

share....

My friend Katie of 


will be my neighbor!

Although we loved being in our own cozy

 "little world" upstairs, 

we both were giddy when this move came about.

Change is good, especially when it comes to 

allowing move creativity to flow!

I hope you will come down and see how everything is coming

together!

Cheers to wide open spaces!

Have a terrific week!

Cheree





No comments:

Post a Comment