Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Fever!

Although Spring in the Northwest 

is synonymous with

"monsoon",

it doesn't bother me (for the most part)

...I still get Spring Fever!


I can smell the sweetness in the air!

Jasmine is blooming and it reminds me of my childhood.

Good memories of my grandma and mom having

coffee at the kitchen table, catching up on the neighborhood gossip,

while I play tether ball in my grandparent's backyard.

lol...

I haven't thought about that in years.



Anyway, it's Spring at


and it looks fresh, bright and fun!  

You must come visit!





This pic (below) was taken last week, but wanted to show

how nice and full my shared space with Katie (Inspired by Ellee) was.

 Love! 

It was an extremely busy week for many vendors at Faded

(woot, woot!).

I had several pieces that sold and

I wasn't able to get pics taken when I brought them in, but in the retail world

that's a good thing.




My reclaimed wood frames (pic below) are high up, making use of the 

vast wall space and high ceilings. 

All are painted with Maison Blanche Le Craie 

(available at Faded).

I used Silver Mink, Franciscan Grey and Magnolia.

You can read my thoughts on the paint here.




I found this lil' beat up dresser awhile ago and it has

been sitting in the garage begging for some TLC.

I slapped some paint on it, put some numbers on

to funk it up a bit and brought it down to help with my rearrange.




I love that I can change up the look daily at Faded...

Spring is the perfect time to change things up in your own home.

Don't be afraid to rearrange furniture, change art around, "shop"

from different rooms of your home to create a new look.

And, if you need a nudge to get started, pop into

Faded Elegance for some inspiration!

Happy Spring!

Cheree

No comments:

Post a Comment