Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cheers To Good Health

I'm gearing up for some big changes 

(I will share the news next week!), 

and instead of stressin out and going straight for

a bag handful of chocolate chips

or 

a bottle large glass of wine,

I'm turning to fruit smoothies!

Yeah for me!



My husband usually makes the smoothies in our household

(the kiddos prefer his concoctions over mine!),

but I couldn't wait for him to get home from work 

so I just experimented, and both myself and

the kids thought this combo was 

delish!

Ingredients:

2 bananas

1/4 cup frozen raspberries

1/4 cup frozen blackberries

1 cup fresh strawberries

1/4 cup Honey Vanilla Greek Yogurt (we love Greek Gods brand)

1/4 cup Coconut Milk

2 Tbsp honey

2 Tbsp protein powder

Blend together and enjoy!


Here's to good health!

Stay tuned for exciting news next week!

Cheers!

Cheree

No comments:

Post a Comment