Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Scouting...for Junk!

The new spot at Faded Elegance
is keeping me jumping!
Last weekend, I needed a change of pace
going to my normal 'junkin' stomping grounds,
so I invited my friend Vicki along for some fun.
Vicki and I met years ago when our sons were on the same t-ball team.
The boys were 5 then and are 14 now! 
Over the years we have had a ton of fun with
our big group of friends.  We've even been walking buddies
for a couple of years now.
She always captures the fun with her camera.
Here's a peek back at a few events...
2009: Chopsticks Celebration: Bonnie, Me, Vicki

2009: New Years Eve: 70's Theme

2010: Concert at the Winery
Vicki, Tiffany, Me, Diane

2011: Vicki's 40th Birthday
Kelley, Me, Brandy, Tiffany, Vicki, Kirsten, Susan and Bonnie


New Years Eve 2012
As you can see...we have had our share of good times.
We found a lot of good stuff out shopping, most of which
I neglected to capture pictures of before they sold.
However, I just wrapped up this little antique coffee table that
Vicki spied for me (thank you!).
BEFORE:

AFTER:

Magnolia (Maison Blanche La Craie)


Heavily distressed the edges and used dark wax to really age it.
Love how it turned out and it was even more cool
knowing that I had help picking it out!
It was so fun hanging out for the day with a good friend.
Feeling blessed today!
Have a fabulous week friends!
Cheree


No comments:

Post a Comment