Friday, February 17, 2012

New This Week

Good afternoon everyone!  I hope you all are having a good week!  We are gearing up for mid-Winter break and, of course, its pouring rain!  Makes for a cozy afternoon as I sit and type up this week's post though :)

I worked on just a few new pieces this week, so here is a glimpse of them...

Typical side table needing a little love.


So, a little love is just what I gave it!


This brown/green combo was a roadside find.  No wonder why someone through it out...YUCK!


So hard to tell with my less-than pro photography skills, but the ASCP Paris Grey makes it look quaint and chic!


Lots of dressers, side tables, reclaimed frames and word boxes this week :)


Wouldn't this dresser make a sweet addition to a little baby boy's nursery?


This and more awaits you at Faded Elegance.

Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs,

Cheree

2 comments: