Saturday, January 4, 2014

2013 PROJECT REVIEW

Please ignore the fact that I have neglected the blogging world for over a month.
Decorating for the holidays is well, let's just that I should probably hire out in the future (or be put on medication). I'm obsessed with rearranging ornaments on the tree. I love how it looks when I am done, but it could take days (or weeks). The shopping and wrapping presents, trying to squeeze in
every December tradition into two weeks of Winter break, holiday baking, hosting
Christmas Eve and Christmas dinner, keeping up my space at Faded,
entertaining guests, and staying up late and sleeping in
were some of the other reasons I was kept away!

I thoroughly enjoyed them all (minus the tree thing) :)

Before I face the fact that it is January 2014 and in six short months my first born will be graduating high school, let's take a moment to recap some of With A Twist projects in 2013...


This year, this was the one I struggled the most with selling...
I wanted to keep it!


Painted my first gossip chair and telephone table.


























One thing's for sure, there were a lot of fun projects.
To sum it up, it was a year that challenged me to balance running my own business, along
with staying connected and involved with my growing-up-ever-so-fast-teenagers.
I am grateful that we managed to build in a family vacation (may have been the last one before
our daughter heads off to college this fall), that we all are healthy, and that I still remain passionate
about doing something that allows me to be a mom, a wife and a business owner.

Thank you for being a part of it.

Good-bye 2013 and cheers to 2014!

~XOXO~

Cheree






No comments:

Post a Comment