Monday, November 25, 2013

BOUNTIFUL BLESSINGS


Putting the finishing touches on my spot at Faded today.

The store is in tip top shape for Friday's (November 29th)

big sale!

The store will be open extended hours (10am to 8pm), 

so come support local shops in Snohomish!

In my not-so-humble-opinion, Faded has never looked more

beautiful!

There will be great deals, cookies, and gifts with purchase while supplies last.

 You can also vote for your favorite

space and be entered into a drawing for a $75 gift certificate

to 


I am so grateful to be a part of this group of talented, extremely

hard-working women.

From the owner, Kimberly McIlrath, to the eight different dealers,

we all put our hearts and souls into it.

So, take a trip down and see what we have in store for you this holiday!

Speaking of holiday, 

I am full of gratitude that we will be spending it

with my mom and dad, sister and brother in law and little niece.

We will all share what we are grateful for, enjoy an 

amazing traditional Thanksgiving feast, 

and then awake the next day as a 

HOUSE DIVIDED!

I will try to post pics of us all decked out in our gear

as we watch the Apple Cup from my sister's.

Are you a Dawg or Coug?

Looking forward to the entire week!

Happy Thanksgiving!








No comments:

Post a Comment