Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer Sale and New This Week

I'm feeling it...you know, where you get need to change things up?

I've marked down some sideboards, my last dresser,

a super cool vintage door and a darling nightstand.

Look for the big red SALE tags!


I was in late last night at

Faded and all of the vendors

have been very busy!

It looks sooooo good!

Check out Faded Elegance's blog too,

found here.




New this week to my space...

This darling armoire and nightstand would be an easy
addition to a little girl's room.  It's in perfect condition too!




I found this old bench and made a new cushion
with new fabric, slapped on some paint
and it works perfectly with the
 Tiffany blue vanity!




Lots of ways to add vintage charm to your home!


Would love for you to see all the goings-on,

so stop in and say hello!

Cheers,

Cheree

No comments:

Post a Comment