Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Desks, Chairs, and Trunks...Oh My!

It's been beautiful here!

So beautiful, I've had a hard time

buckling down to get stuff done.

It's summer, can you blame me?

Here's what I've managed to get done...



I found this desk on my recent road trip.  Absolutely love the detailed
hand-painted front.  The top has two coats of
ASCP Graphite.




Here's a chair I found at another one of my haunts.  Painted in ASCP Graphite
and given a new seat out of drop cloth.



I also brought in some more reclaimed wood signs and this burlap lamp. Desks, lamps
and chairs are a-plenty right now ....school is just around the corner!
Shh....I didn't admit to that!



An Antique Trunk and berry baskets also are filling up the space.  So fun!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Cheers,

Cheree

No comments:

Post a Comment