Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Blessings

I finally carved out an evening when Keith and I could bring this into Faded. 

I love the way it looks in its temporary home!


It's getting cozy again, so I marked a bunch of things on sale! 

I've got so much more to bring in, that I have to make some room!

Still wishin' this sideboard was living with me!


I mentioned last week that my sister and niece

were coming to town and I'm positive that

 they brought with them this beautiful weather!

So, we spent lots of time outside enjoying it!



Chanelle, my sister Chrissa, my niece Raya, my mom Vicki and Keiton.


This is my parent's backyard...we all were at their house for dinner Friday and it was just lovely.


Jean-Marie Rhody's

Lots of bunnies around usually, but I didn't mange to capture any on film.


A couple of weeks ago at my daughter's high school

track meet, there were some extra eyes on the athletes.

My son saw it first and pointed out that there was a baby bird in the nest.



And, soon we saw mama!  How cool is that?



Even with a stress fracture in her foot,

Chanelle managed to finish her first mile race!

I am so proud of her!

And, this is Keiton during one of

 MANY

baseball games this season.

He's having a blast!



Even though I complain about the daily

 trips to and from track & baseball

 practices, track meets, piano lessons,

and baseball games...

I am grateful for it all.

I am grateful for

being their mom.


 
At almost 16-years-of-age, she is ambitious, has lofty goals and big plans...

 and knows what she wants.

She's a good kid.

At 13-years-old, he is thoughtful, kind and hardworking...and has a wicked sense of humor.

He's a good kid too!


Feeling very blessed today.

I hope you do too!



Happy Mother's Day to all of you!

Hugs,

Cheree

1 comment: