Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend 2012

Is it summer yet?  I am running out of steam as the end of the school year approaches!  The last day of school for my kids is June 27th

Crazy huh?

Memorial Day this year was spent down at my parent's new home located in the Key Peninsula.  It was my daughter's 16th birthday so we spent the day doing all of the things she enjoys, which included a visit at the Point Defiance Zoo. 

The weather was sunny and beautiful!!!




It didn't take long from the zoo to arrive at my parent's...

Located right on the water, it was breathtaking

and a welcome site after a long day.



Sunny skies, hot tub, birthday cake...what more could a kid ask for?



My parents actually have another home just right up the hill that they are selling.  Here is what it looks like...just as beautiful!


FOR SALE:
Views of the front yard and inside....
This is a spotless park model with glass windows that open to a gorgeous view of the water.
Immaculate!


Amazing view and Beach Rights!  For sale...
This is the view from the deck and the walk down to the beach front. If you are interested in this home and property, please send me an email and I will put you in touch with my parents.



On Sunday, May 27th, we headed home, but not before stopping at

Tahoma National Cemetery.

Both my grandfather and father-in-law rest there.


We are forever grateful to them for their service, as well as to the

many other service men and women who have

served our country.




We rounded out the weekend with a

WIN

 for my son's baseball team!

They made it through the tournament ladder

and are now in the

Tournament of Champions

this weekend!


GO BLUE JAYS!





Updates this week for Faded...






A lot of family stuff this week, which I love.  I have relatives (Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Tim) who are travelling on a cruise through the North Atlantic right now.  Wishes to them for a safe and fun trip! 

I hope everyone has a blessed week!

Hugs,

Cheree

No comments:

Post a Comment