Thursday, March 22, 2012

Springtime In Paris Event

Just returned home from a quick trip down to Faded Elegance tonight.  Look what finally found its temporary home...

Believe me when I say, I wanted to leave it right here, in my dining room!  This is a beauty!

I love the little light inside...makes it so pretty.

So, while my husband and I were hustling upstairs at Faded to get this hutch situated in its place, the owner of Faded, Kimberly, was downstairs putting the final touches on the store for a wonderful event happening this weekend.  I meant to snap a picture of the store windows, because she did a fab job...grr!  I'm so bummed I didn't remember!  Anyway, the sun is suppose to be shining on Saturday, so head down to Faded Elegance for the Springtime in Paris Event!  How fun does that sound?  Not only will there be drawings and other fun goings-on, but all antique and vintage items are going to be 15% off...Saturday only!

I hope you get down there, it is so much fun!  And, bring your trucks and trailers...you'll want to take everything home with you!

Have a terrific week!

Hugs,
Cheree

2 comments: