|This sign was a barn in it's first life|
2. You are excited by the color grey
3. You identify yourself as "Vintage" at the first sign of wrinkles. (No picture necessary)
4. Your family is worried that you will sneak out in the middle of the night to steal barn wood from the Buffalo Barn on 134th Street. (What? It's just Sitting there)
|It's so tempting!|
6. You are willing to pay money for someone else's garbage.
|Yes, we paid for this. Stay tuned to see what we make out of it. You will be amazed!|
7. Your heart skips a beat when you see something rusty.
|We love the years of rust and old paint on this beautiful backplate!|
8. A "Girls Day Out" includes Dumpster Diving.
9. You actually think vintage items are speaking to you. And they are.