Saturday, October 26, 2013

FAVORITE QUOTES & SIGNS = LOVE

Why must my favorite month of the year fly by so quickly?

The cooler foggy mornings give way to glimpses of 

bright oranges, reds and yellows against the grey skies.

Hearty soups and pumpkin spice lattes.

Warm fuzzy sweaters, boots and scarves.

Are you with me?

I've been immersed in the season and have been enjoying every minute.

I hope you are too!

On the business front, I am gathering and creating new items

for the change over of my space at Faded Elegance.

Faded will be closed to the public on Monday, November 4th 

so all dealers can create dazzling displays for the start of the 

holiday shopping season.

Part of my fun this season has been involved in the making

of these reclaimed wood signs shown below.


I selected my favorite quotes that fill me with that

warm and cozy feeling and made them into signs.

My dad helped by framing them with fence wood that I've

been collecting.

I think I have mentioned before my dad is someone

who can make just about anything!

He does an awesome job, don't ya think?

Tomorrow is Sunday and for that I am so thankful!

I am sleeping in!

Cheers!

Cheree


No comments:

Post a Comment