Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Too Much Of A Good Thing Can Be Wonderful


The Fall decor is up, 

the days are getting shorter, 

the down comforters are on the beds, 

and we visited our first

pumpkin patch of the season.


Life is good...




Like many moms out there,

I have been balancing a

number of things this week.

Here's a peek!



DIY/Craft Corner

I got the idea for this wreath

I made last night off Pinterest.

They are so easy and super

cute!

I have new products coming in

this week, all of which

are made from upcycled

barn wood and fences.

Stay tuned for pics!


Faded Elegance had an awesome

birthday party, celebrating

12 years!

Dealers are now gearing up for

the holiday season!

I am so excited!

This is my favorite wreath

so far, 
I am mildly obsessed with

the gray/white chevron.

You can search Pinterest to

see all kinds of different

styles, color schemes.

I found this antique bed frame

and had to pry it out of my own hands

to bring it down to my space.

I am dying to take a room in my house

and turn it into a "woman cave".

My BFF did that in her home and it

has been the best inspiration!

Don't you just love that idea?


Speaking of inspiration, whether you are

an avid Faded Elegance customer or

just enjoy
browsing for

ideas, there is an easy way to

show your love!
Please vote here to help

Faded Elegance win

Best Antique Shop

in the King 5 Best In Western

Washington Contest!

Kimberly McIlrath, Owner

is so talented and she

is the best in the biz!

Please show her your appreciation

for having such a fabulous store

for all of us to enjoy!

I bought a large lot of antiques

and this was the first to receive

my full attention.  My only regret

was having to change out the

original hardware.  It was unique and

quirky, but only half of the drawers

had them.

After a couple coats of ASCP French Linen,

some new hardware,

and some gold metallic paint on the details,

it was as good as new.

I also fell in love with this old dresser.


ASCP Graphite and clear wax

spruced it up to make me love it

even more.

  It's elegant and would

be a great addition to any space.


On The Home Front...

It's a tradition we look forward to

every year and one that

we never have missed.

A trip to the local pumpkin patch!











The rain will be returning soon, 

which will be the end to our record-breaking 

dry streak here in the Northwest. 

It was a good run...

we enjoyed it to the fullest.

Until next Spring...

or Summer :)

Too Much Of A Good Thing 
Can Be Wonderful

Those of you who live here understand!

Cheers,

Cheree 

No comments:

Post a Comment